Myrtle Beach has deservedly earned the title of being the golf capital of USA. With well over a 100 courses along the Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach offers an irresistible combination of awe inspiring ocean views, luxurious resorts, and an unrivaled golf culture. No matter what your skill level, whether you are a serious golfer or a casual player who loves the serene surroundings of lush courses, Myrtle Beach has something lined up for everyone.
So what are some of the best places for golf vacations in Myrtle Beach. The entire Grand Strand stretch is full of resorts that offer some amazing golf packages at courses close by. In addition, you will also have the choice to stay at some of the most exquisite golf courses at their on-site luxurious lodges. Here is our curated list of the top 5 just for you.
1. Dunes Village Resort: Located on the North Ocean Boulevard, the Dunes Village Resort is of the most popular venues for vacationers. It is easy to see why. The resort offers an irresistible range of facilities and activities to keep the whole family engaged. But most importantly, Dunes Village also offers its patrons some of the most attractive deals at golf courses. For serious golfers who want a challenging course, the Dunes Village Resort has an agreement with Pine Lakes International Country Club to offer some great value deals. If you have kids along whom you want to introduce to the joys of putt-putting, the resort has a similar arrangement at the Treasure Island Mini Golf.
2. Cove Compass Resort: This luxurious oceanfront resort is located on the South Strand, and is regarded as an epitome of luxury. This family friendly destination serves up all the top notch facilities including golf packages that will take care of all your golf lust. The resort has tie ups with all the major courses along the Grand Strand, which means patrons can not only choose the links of their choice but also avail of some truly substantial discounts.
3. Mystical Golf Stay and Play: If working on your handicap is all that you plan to do throughout your vacation then you might consider the Mystical Golf Designs at The Witch, The Wizard and the Man O War. The place offers some stunningly luxurious lodging facilities at the World Tour Villas. In addition to the golfing rounds, the Mystical Golf Stay and Play also offers a light lunch and drinks at the conclusion of your rounds. The stay at these villas is for 3 nights minimum and 10 nights maximum.
4. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club: If you are planning a golf vacation in a large group, or simply a family that loves to golf together, then you should certainly consider the attractive offers by Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club. They offer a $100 reward card to each member of your group if you book a minimum of 4 spring rounds on their Prime Time Rewards Package. These cards are redeemable at any of the Prime Times Signature Course Clubhouse on apparel, beverages, dining and equipment.
5. The Breakers Resort: Located on North Ocean Boulevard, the Breakers Resort has been a venerable presence on the Grand Strand’s resort scene. Apart from their beautiful ocean front location, the resort has earned a name for its customer friendly staff who are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure a memorable vacation for you and your family. This includes making sure their patrons get the best golfing deals at the some of the best and sought after courses along the Grand Strand.